Wynwood Walk, Art Basel 2019
Thursday-Sunday, December 5, 6, 7, & 8
Thur 1-11pm, Fri 11am-1am, Sat 11am-2am, Sun 11am-9pm
1740 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33132
Art Basel has drawn millions of people to Miami since 2002. This year, we are excited to host the largest Basel event in Wynwood! Our festival is on an ideally located 7 acre grass lot (where Red Dot and Spectrum where last year).
- 45+ Mural Artists painting 6 shipping containers and 1,000 feet of border walls
- 50 Gallery Artists
- 10,000 Sq Ft tent featuring the "Mural Maze" and Art Galleries with 1,000 feet of art-covered wall space
- 93' Sq Ft of Sculpture Podiums
- 50+ Pop-up merchants featuring a vast array of artsy, crafty, funky, and fashionable works
- Notable DJ's and Live bands on our 30' stage (Acts TBA)
- A dozen Food Trucks
- Outdoor Art Installations
- Full bar
- An official stop on the Wynwood Mural Fest Tour
- Yoga, meditation, and sound healing classes
- 400 Parking spaces (if you know Wynwood, you understand what a massive benefit this is for our event!)
- Free parking for vendors
- $25,000 marketing campaign
- Electricity provided
- Central location surrounded by dozens of high-end condos and hotels overlooking our site
- Bathrooms on location
VENDORS interested in participating in our events:
Please take a moment to fill out the VENDOR APPLICATION and we will get back to you promptly!
Participate for either 1, 2, or all 4 days. Save 20-30% by vending for all 4 days!
*All sales are final, no refunds. Events are rain or shine and will not be cancelled unless for an "Act of God", such as hurricane, tornado, etc.
GET A 25% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT WHEN ORDERING BEFORE 11/5!!!
(Discount has been applied to the spaces in the store below, the code is no longer valid)
ARTIST WALL SPACES, MAP, AND SIZES SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE
Must bring your own tent, tables, chairs, etc.
Our 10,000 Sq. Ft. tent includes 1,000 feet of wall space for artists, an Art Maze installation, 46 feet of sculpture podiums, exhibit area, and lounge!
Floor plan (wall sizes below):